A 501(c) NON-PROFIT CORPORATION
Our Mission Statement
To help improve the quality of Individual, Family and Community Life. To make counseling available to anyone in the El Paso community, regardless of an individuals ability to pay.
To carry out this mission, Family Service of El Paso:
- Helps people overcome serious personal and family problems;
- Targets service to low income and disadvantaged people;
- Responsive and accountable to a changing community;
- Creates a professional, caring environment sensitive to diversity.
HELP US, HELP THOSE IN NEED!!
Whom We Serve
Family Service of El Paso will provide services to families and to individual children, youth and adults living in El Paso County and the surrounding areas.
To make counseling available to anyone in the El Paso community regardless of ability to pay.
What We Do
Through one-on-one, group, and family counseling, and other specialized programs, Family Service helps:
- Individuals, couples and families under stress learn skills to better cope with life’s challenges and to improve their quality of life;
- Children achieve academic success and develop respect for themselves, others and the community at large; and
- Parents and others school age children learn to value education and teach those values to their children.
LIKE US ON FACE BOOK